Welcome to ARD Contracting's BID DOCUMENTS ON-LINE
You must accept the these terms and conditions by clicking the button at the bottom of this page in order to use this resource.
ARD's BID DOCMENTS ON-LINE has been created to provide the management and staff of ARD Contracting, Inc (ARD), Subcontractors and Vendors (the "Users") the ability to download project plans, specifications, addenda and other bid documents for projects in which they are involved. Any other use is strictly prohibited.
All documents are provided in Adobe Acrobat .pdf files. The Adobe Acrobat viewer is available free and can be downloaded from Adobe's website
Term and Conditions:
The documents provided throughout ARD's BID DOCUMENTS ON-LINE are for convenience only. The following terms and conditions apply:
- The information available in ARD’s BID DOCUMENTS ON-LINE is for informational purposes only and is not to be sold or otherwise distributed for profit. The information contained in ARD's BID DOCUMENTS ON-LINE may be updated periodically. Users are responsible for being aware of any updates and incorporating such updates into their project work as appropriate.
- None of the information on this website shall serve as or create a contract (or modify the terms of any existing contracts) between ARD and any Subcontractor or Vendor.
- An effort has been made to provide accurate, complete, and current information; however, these documents are made available only on an "as is" basis, and ARD disclaims all warranties and representations of any kind regarding the accuracy, completeness, reliability or usability of this information, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. ARD is not responsible for any deficiencies or inaccuracies of any kind in the documents.
- Under no circumstances will ARD, or any of its officers or employees be liable for any consequential, incidental, special or exemplary damages even if ARD has been appraised of the likelihood of such damages occurring.
- The use of any of these documents for work which is under contract with ARD, does not relieve the Subcontractor or Vendor from any obligations assumed by the Subcontractor or Vendor under the contract or from complete and proper fulfillment of the terms of the contract, nor does it entitle the Subcontractor or Vendor to compensation for damages or losses which could be attributed to such use.
- The electronic drawing files herein have neither been signed nor stamped and do not constitute official documents. In the case of a discrepancy, the content of the most current, printed, sealed version of the documents shall always control over the information provided in this electronic publication.
- Except as otherwise expressly authorized in this site, no copying, reproduction, or distribution of the information contained in this site is permitted without the prior written permission of ARD. By using this website, User, Subcontractor and Vendor agree to abide by the copyright laws of the United States and all other applicable federal and state laws.
- A copy of Ard’s standard Subcontract Agreement and Purchase Order Agreement is included as a bid document. Please review carefully. Should you be the successful bidder on this project, these are the forms that will be used and you will be expected to execute these forms unaltered unless your proposal specifically qualifies to the contrary.